Opportunities With PPS
Professional Psychiatric Services (PPS) is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic multidisciplinary outpatient practice located in West Chester, OH. We work with patients who experience stress and anxiety, mood disorders, adult/childhood ADD, substance use disorders, and other addictive behaviors. We offer talk therapy, medical management, group programs, and EAP services. Our provider team is made up of Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, and Licensed Social Workers.
If you would make a great addition, please apply by sending a copy of your resume to email@example.com
- Professional Psychiatric Services (PPS) is seeking a Clinical Coordinator to join our dynamic multidisciplinary outpatient practice located in West Chester, OH.
-Answer phones and check in patients
-Schedule patient appointments
-Aid the operation of various departments including Outpatient -Therapy, Intake, Billing, and Clinical Research.
-Complete daily administrative tasks
-Ability to multitask and prioritize
-Desire to learnNo health care experience is required. This position offers flexible, accommodating hours and is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates in mental health related fields looking for experience in a fast-growing medical practice!
Medical Practice Manager
- We are seeking an Outpatient Practice Manager needed to join our administrative team. This role will support our practice by scheduling staff, recruiting and interviewing, training new hires, and completing other HR and office management related tasks and projects.
– Excellent communication skills
– Project management and team management skills
– Familiarity with relevant employment law
– Recruiting and interviewing skills
– Strong work ethic
– College degree, preferably in the health care management, business administration, and psychology.
– Experience in similar settings is desired
Mental Health Therapist
- We are seeking a Mental Health Counselor to join our growing team! We are looking for an individual who can work well with individuals, families, couples, and groups to treat behavioral and mental illnesses to help our patients ultimately improve their lives.
- We are seeking individuals with any of the following QUALIFICATIONS in the state of Ohio:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Licensed Psychologist, PhD or PsyDSkills -Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations
-Strong working knowledge of diagnostic techniques and a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities
-Strong working knowledge of general psychiatric principles and practices
-Strong familiarity with assessment techniques
-Demonstrated ability to operate within ethical and professional standards of care
-Familiar with crisis assessment tools and techniques
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-Prefer if candidates are credentialed with local insurance panels but not necessaryBenefits
-Flexible work schedule with daytime office hours and some evening hours possible
-Opportunities to advance your career in a growing practice
-Positive and supportive work environment
If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Professional Psychiatric Services is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- We are looking for a qualified individual to assist customers at CPS as a Part Time Pharmacist.To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science.
- Responsibilities-Dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.-Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
-Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
-Conducting health and wellness screenings if needed
-Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels, if needed
-Keeping accurate customer records.
-Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
-Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
-Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
-Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Qualifications–Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology-Proven experience as a Pharmacist
-Valid license to practice as a Pharmacist
-Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware
-Great organizational skills
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Clinical Research Associate
- We are hiring a Clinical Research Associate to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, this is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- -Excellent written and verbal communication skills-Superior organizational and time management skills-Capable of working independently w/ minimal supervision and also as part of a team
-Skilled with standard computer programs including the MS Office suite
- This position offers flexible, accommodating hours and is a great opportunity for recent graduates in psychology, biology, and related health science fields looking for experience in clinical research.