Effective as of April 3rd, 2022
The term “Service” refers to the services provided by Professional Psychiatric Services. Professional Psychiatric Services is a mental health treatment private practice.
This website is meant to be a marketing site for Professional Psychiatric Services and also provides educational material in the form of our blog.
The “Website” refers to Professional Psychiatric Service’s website located at https://www.ppsych.com, all subpages and subdomains, and all content, services, and products available at or through the Website.
“Professional Psychiatric Services,” “PPS,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to Professional Psychiatric Services, as well as our members, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, and employees.
“The User,” “You” and “Your” refer to the person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website and/or the Service.
“Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation text, documents, information, data, articles, opinions, images, photographs, graphics, applications, video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website.
About the Service
The Service advertised on this marketing site is a mental health treatment private practice that offers psychotherapy, medication management, and other alternative therapies.
1. Professional Psychiatric Services Is Not A Crisis Service. We do not offer crisis intervention or immediate access to treatment providers. If you are in crisis, please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
2. Professional Psychiatric Services does provide educational information in the form of a blog and social media posts. These posts are designed to provide general information in regard to the subject matter covered. They are not intended to provide psychological or clinical advice. These publications should not be utilized as a substitute for professional service in specific situations. If mental health advice or other expert assistance is required, the service of a professional should be sought.
3. Use of the Professional Psychiatric Services website and/or contacting Professional Psychiatric Services Does Not Create A Doctor-Patient Relationship With Professional Psychiatric Services. Any communication via the Website may not be secure nor held confidential. In order to form a Doctor-Patient relationship, you must schedule a session with a provider, complete all intake paperwork, and attend an assessment or treatment session with a provider.
Third Party Content
There may be content from third parties on the Website, such as blog posts written by other users or links to other websites.
Access To Third Party Content. By using the Service, you will be able to access Content belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). Your use of the Service is consent for us to present this Content to you. You acknowledge all responsibility for, and assume all risk for, your use of Third Party Content.
1. No Responsibility For Third Party Content. As part of the Service, we may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) as well as other forms of Third Party Content. These links are provided as a courtesy to Service visitors. We have no control over third party websites or content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on them. By linking to such content, we do not represent or imply that we adopt or endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than Professional Psychiatric Services. We are not responsible for any Third Party Content accessed through our Website. If you decide to leave the Website and access Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any such content.
2. No Authorization To Use Third Party Content. This Agreement does not authorize you to distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, make available, alter, or otherwise use any Third Party Content except as permitted by our terms and conditions.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
If you believe that material located on or linked to by Professional Psychiatric Services violates your copyright, please notify us in accordance with our Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy.
Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. Professional Psychiatric Services respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that our Users do the same. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(i) of the United States Copyright Act, we will terminate a User’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the User is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Professional Psychiatric Services or others. We may terminate access for Users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected Content without necessary rights and permissions.
1. DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by sending a properly formatted take-down notice in writing to 9117 Cincinnati Columbus Rd. West Chester, OH 45069.
2. Response To DMCA Take-Down Notices. If we take action in response to a DMCA infringement notice, we will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such Content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by that party to us.
3. Counter-Notices. If you believe that your Content that has been removed from the Website is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content you submitted to the Website, you may send a properly formatted counter-notice to Us using the contact information set forth above.
4. Response to DMCA Counter-Notices. If a counter-notice is received, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content will be reinstated on the Website in 10 to 14 business days after receipt of the counter-notice.
Intellectual Property Notice
Professional Psychiatric Services retains all ownership of our intellectual property, including our copyrights, patents, and trademarks. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. This Agreement does not transfer from us to you any Professional Psychiatric Services or third party intellectual property, and all interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with us. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
Specifically, Professional Psychiatric Services, ppsych.com, and all other trademarks that appear, are displayed, or are used on the Website or as part of the Service are registered or common law trademarks or service marks of Professional Psychiatric Services. These trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way without prior written permission from us, except as an integral part of any authorized copy of the Content.